My name's Jonsei (pronounced "Jon(e)-Say") (note. Not actually my real name). I'm 20 years old, have high-functioning autism (but don't make it a big deal), and I love drawing, writing and comics/movies/manga
1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you came up with and write 11 more.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
4. Actually tell them you tagged them.
5. Tell the person who tagged you you answered the questions.
I was tagged by lunasaga (Thanks <3) All right, let’s do this
1. What do you firmly believe in?
"Truth, Justice and the American Way" -Superman (XD)
2. Any siblings?
Sorry. Tragically or thankfully, I am an only child
3. Who is your best friend and why?
You mean around here or in real life?
4. Who is your favorite fictional character?
Superman, Son Goku, Wonder Woman, The Hulk, all that jazz.
5. What was your favorite movie growing up?
…. Nothing besides Toy Story….
6. Do you draw and what do you like to draw?
Yes and anything that catches my fancy <3
7. What year has been your best year?
Any year, despite it’s ups and downs, is a good year for me (‘cause I’m still here, right)
8. Any love interests? (haha! ;) )
I wish, buddy.
9. Any favorite blogs?
The ones that aren’t offensive (to me, at least) in any way.
10. Favorite animal?
Dogs. Wish I owned one (and yet I seem to avoid them on the street. Why? ;-;)
11. What is your zodiac sign?
Sagittarius and proud of it <3
All right, tagging some people now: xfadedmemoriezx, tobyaudax, ravingsofanundiscoveredgenius, socialmediasocrates, goingtonamek, gokusdonut, risaxrisa, technoranma, rackliffelikespurple, dreaded-director, empress-ackerman
All right, here some questions for you :)
- If you had a time machine, what time period would you love to visit?
- If you had the choice of having Super-Strength or Invulnerablity, which would you pick?
- Do you dream of visiting Mars?
- Would you ever want to live in the world of your favorite movie/TV show/movie/cartoon/etc.?
- What would you do if you ever met your own personal hero?
- If your lost loved one again (mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, etc.), what conversation would you have?
- What was the worst movie you ever seen?
- Who’s your worst enemy?
- If you ever met the person you hated the most in the world, what would you do?
- How awesome are you?
- Would you ever lend a helping hand to someone who needs it?
Hobby: Sparing the lives of villains in AU fanfic so that they can instead suffer.
getting 0 notes on one of your posts that you personally thought was clever/funny
Daily Show correspondent Michael Che tries to find a safe place to report from.